Friday, 2 May 2008

Mr. CraB's Day 1 @ 30April 2008

Well, finally Mr. CraB has been created after a bit of hassle. Initially, I want to name this blog as "出差行者" which means business traveler in mandarin. On second thought, I think it would be more appropriate to name it as Mr CraB as most of the time I will be talking crab here.

Tomorrow, I will be flying again. Another tour of duty to mainland China. Clocked up 60 days so far in PRC from 1.1.2008. Still within the targeted range i.e. not more than 50% of my time to be spent on the soil of PRC for tax planning purpose.

I will be flying to Jiangsu Province via Shanghai tomorrow. Stay there for few days. Then "detour" to the provincial capital of Fujian on the following Monday. Hang around for another few days. Detour again to Quanzhou. And hopefully, able to come back to Singapore on the eve before Stationery officially "gong" at SGX.

During last few trip, I tried to assess http://nicolekiss.blogspot.com/blog at mainland but some how did not manage to hook on. I don't know if blogspot.com is being banned by the PRC authority. I will try to blog from PRC tomorrow and let see what will happen.

I will try to get this blog updated as frequent and as interesting as possible. However, it seems that I am going to have a very busy schedule for the next 2 to 3 months. But, as the saying goes, we'll see how it goes :)


p/s: This blog is being create with more that "a bit" of hassle in fact. This blog was originally appeared on http://crapblog-craptalk.blogspot.com/ which was created on 30 April 2008. However, an error on the email address provided render the blog page inaccessible for me to update the blog. I just hope that i will get this one right. :P




No comments: